The Versatile Blogger Award
Hey my lovelies!
Today’s post is all about the Versatile Blogger Award. Special thanks to the lovely Coco from CocovLondon who nominated me, and check out her post here. Thank you for reading and acknowledging the work that comes with each and every post.
This award is a special way to recognize the hard work of some great bloggers and I will have my nominees listed below. Keep spreading the love and support, because bloggers need to know when their work is appreciated.
The rules to accept this award are simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and link their blog. There’s millions of blogs out there, and somebody chose yours!
- Nominate 15 bloggers to keep spreading the appreciation.
- Share 7 facts about yourself
As a new blogger, you may not know many facts about me besides the things listed in my about me page. Hopefully, these 7 random facts will be a way for you lovelies to get to know a little more about me. So here you go, 7 facts about me that few people know.
- I’m a Taurus-yes, the personality traits are spot on.
- The Office(US) is my favorite t.v. show of all time. I can re-watch it on Netflix over and over and it continues to make me laugh.
- I’m a carb-o-holic. Pizza, spaghetti, garlic bread…with some wine on the side. Heaven!
- I was born in Mexico, and moved to California when I was a little girl.
- My first language is Spanish.
- I married my husband at 21. Some people say that’s too young, but I disagree! If you know, you know.
- I hate the cold. I live in San Diego so, if it gets below 60 degrees-that’s winter.
Hopefully you enjoyed these facts about me and can relate to some of them. Also, I know hating the cold is such an unpopular opinion-don’t hate me! That’s just me.
Below are the bloggers I would like to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award. These are a few of the blogs I have been reading lately, and deserve the recognition for all of their hard work. Keep spreading the nominations and show bloggers some much deserved appreciation.
You ladies have some amazing blogs and I notice all of your hard work! Can’t wait to see the posts you will continue to create!